Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Any idea about custom roms for a30. ?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum castle,
Sir I think you want to install custom roms on Galaxy A30. Kindly Note Never do this,because a little mistake will make the whole device DEAD. Also if you have under warranty phone then the warranty will be void and Samsung Customer Care Centre will not help you in this Case. Also Stock/Factory Rom is more stable then the Custom Roms. Playing with Custom roms is'nt a child's play. Kindly Leave the Custom Roms. Also According to this Community,No one are able to guide you about custom roms. I hope you understand it. If you have any other issue,feel free to post it on Community.
Take Care.
ΛŁł
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks for suggestion. talking about warrenty void i already using stable twrp on my a30. and you are right about custom roms and there isnt any on xda forum so i just enjoy twrp with some tweaks.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum castle,
Actually brother TeamWin Recovery Project (TWRP) is the recovery and not a custom rom. Also,you already pushed your device life on danger. I also Working on XDA Forum. And i joined it at 2014. Note it is necessary to keep the Stock Firmware on the Device and also if you lost your device then it would be easy for the thief to clear all the credentials/data and Google Details from the phone with TWRP. I suggest you to backup the stock recovery. I hope you understand it.
Take Care.