Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung a10s problems

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 11:33 AM)
hhkkkkhh
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Bhaion abhi 20 din pehle samsung a10s liya pehle touch problem phr display problem aya phr set bhi dead hogya to Samsung phones lene se pehle such lena
8 Comments
Umar001
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
you should Contact the Service center or the Franchisee From you purchased
0 Likes
hhkkkkhh
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
mene phone diya to wo mjhe hi kehrha hai ke apne pani me dala hoga mene bola ni aesa kuch ni hoa to vo bola ke vo to pta chal hi jaega
0 Likes
Caliverska127
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ye masla sirf aap k sath hi hua or kisi k sath nahi k phone leta hi problems aa jae samsung best hai
0 Likes
hhkkkkhh
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
hmm but itni jaldi 20 days yar kese kharab ho sakta hai set hi defaulty tha jb se liya aesa hi horha tha
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Assalam-o-Alaikum hhkkkkhh,
I heared that you have faced alot of problems with your Samsung Galaxy A10s. Note: There is a bug with just "A" series that puts the phone into the DARK BOOTLOOP means the phone look like that it is dead but not,according to my Review Almost 20 Percent Users faced this problem with there "A" Series phone but Don't Worry. Here is the Solution of this Dark Bootloop. Follow the Steps:
1) Plug your phone on Charge.
2) After 5 mins,disconnect the charge and then plug in again and keep pressed the Power,Volume Up and Down keys at the same time and hold it Until the phone vibrate and Samsung Logo Shows Up.
I tried this method on many "A" series devices and it really works,also for little bugs or issues,kindly keep your device up-to-date. Samsung Galaxy "A" series is many time better than J series because they provide us The V and U notch in this series with Powerful Processor. Even Galaxy A10 runs PUBG and CALL OF DUTY very well. I raised my Hands for the "A" series. I hope Samsung make this Series More better.
I hope that the upper guide will help you.
Take Care.
Regards,
Bilawal Sarfraz
0 Likes
hhkkkkhh
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks but mene vo phone Samsung ke outlet pe diya to vo mjhe hi kehne laga ke apne pani me dala hoga vagera vagera
0 Likes
hhkkkkhh
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
r ye mene try kia tha but no respond
0 Likes
AhsanA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Samsung Pakistan. Please visit Samsung's nearest service center to get your issue resolved.

0 Likes