Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

samsung Android 13 😑😑😑

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 03:09 PM)
sanjrani
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
No mod APK is working in Samsung Android 13. Have we become their slaves even after spending thousands of rupees on Samsung that we cannot even use our own App? My advice is that a person should not buy a new Samsung mobile or buy an old Android version mobile. Curse is the policy that even after spending money we can't use our favorite app . 😑😑😑😑
11 Comments
Galaxy A
BΕ•o I have 5 moods apk they work perfectly
0 Likes
Faizanii
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Mostly I'm having moded apps..
0 Likes
sanjrani
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How is that possible? And what is the method? Can you send a list of these apps? Thanks
0 Likes
Faizanii
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Just I did installed apk..Screenshot_20230204_065112_One UI Home_1000033288_1675475660.png
0 Likes
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have 36 mod apk , all is working good
0 Likes
sanjrani
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
36. How is that possible? And what is the method? Can you send a list of these apps? Thanks
0 Likes
m_uzair
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have 4 mods apk all is working perfectly in android 13 oneui 5.0
0 Likes
USMAN381
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Its called your phone's security.
0 Likes
sanjrani
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Respected people nowadays are very intelligent and educated too. And no sane person keeps such content in his mobile phone that could cause him any personal harm. What you call security, these people are getting closer and closer to your personal content with each new update. Also, from where the user's data is leaked means. Facebook . Whatsapp. And this app from Samsung browser is also made by them, isn't it? Not yours or mine. These companies themselves sell user data and then force updates in the name of security that allow them to easily access our personal content.
0 Likes