Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung A51 charging slow with original charger and cable

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 12:35 AM)
shaukat7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have beennusing Samsung A51 for 3 months but all of sudden i am facing charging issues. I am using original charger and cable but charging is very slow even it is showing fast charging on screen but it is getting a very long time to charge.
0 Likes
9 Comments
ChWaqas1
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
temperature maintain rakho charge krty huwy mbl heatup ni hona chahiye mera a51 1 hour mai charge hu raha kun k phn heatup ni hone de rha mai
0 Likes
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This problem occur due to high environmental temperature. So please do it charge in night when low temperature or maintain low temperature below 25 c.
0 Likes
Reymart1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

may be this is one of the reason. I charged my phone yesterday between 12 pm 3 pm.. and I used to charge it in the morning. It charges fast.. but when I charged it at 12pm since the temperature is too high may be this is the reason.

0 Likes
AhsanA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly call our helpline at 080072678 for all the best tips.

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Same problem on my Galaxy a51, out of nowhere it has stopped fast charging and only displays cable charging notification. It takes my more than whole night to fully charge.

I also tried couple of different chargers and cables but no use. 

It is a new phone i purchased two months ago and still in warranty. Also device is maintained with absolute care so its condition is like new one. The only problem the device has its slow charging or "cable charging" issue.

I think it might be a major bug after software update in which case Samsung needs to address as early as possible.

0 Likes
tjexcels
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Am having the same experience, my Galaxy A51 updated automatically a week ago, some app does'nt function properly after the update and today d phone stop charging, i tried different chargers, it wont charge. am charging with my pc and its very very slow. its so frustrating for me.

Samsung please work on your software update and do it real fast. Thank you

0 Likes
elbjcb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I purchased the Samsung A51 five days ago. I am NOT pleased with the amount of time it takes this mobile to charge. There has to be something wrong. I am reduced to fully charging overnight which should not be the case. My old Galaxy S5 charged faster that the A51. HELP !!!

0 Likes
ŞharJeeĻ
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem
0 Likes
Reymart1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

same problem. I got samsung galaxy A51 last week. And my problem is this too slow charging even it says "fast charging" last time I charged it almost 4 hours just to make it full. But still the battery performance is good. But the issue is too slow charging...

0 Likes