Original topic:

samsung A50

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 12:44 AM)
rz121
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
serious concern about this top selling phone.
they take lot of time to update why so many bugs 

front camera now 16 mp and slow motion only 30fps . you guys are making the customer fool another is providing higher specifications in every update and u guys are downgrading the specification . cameracentic phone is now have **bleep** camera and ,about the battery is draining fast and charging slowly , fast charging is for name. 
phone get heat on medium usage. 

why you guys are doing this . it's not of 5k rupess .
when spend 20k and getting wrost service even we can't play pubg in medium setting ,

16 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Haven't checked slow mo. Default mode of front cam was already 16mp in pie. Wide is still 25MP. It is showing wrong.
0 Likes
rz121
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
in android 9 two modes of slow mo was available, but now one only mode is available that is 30fps, and they have removed 240fps
0 Likes
rz121
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
this is really pathetic from samsung that they are removing things from the smartphone
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Check more in camera tabs😂
0 Likes
rz121
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i think you don't have Samsung A50 either you dont have mind. i am not taking about super slow mo and slow motion . i am only talking about slowmo feature only , in slow mo there was two setting 30fps , 120 fps and 240fps . but there is no this type of setting in slowmo
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh. I haven't used slow mo. Only used Super slow mo in pie. Sorry!
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Wait. There is no such option.
Was it available during editing?
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
try fast charging using 15watt charger not samsung A50 charger has it is 10 watt.
0 Likes
rz121
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
means you are trying to say in android 9 fast charging was working fine but in android 10 is get slow . haha
0 Likes