Original topic:

regretting for purchasing the worst A30.

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 11:41 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Dear, 
Samsung,

Do you even know the present condition of A30. It has been 5 months since last update. Yet it's not stable. A30 is like horrible device to us which not only over heats but also lag and hangs so much, it takes more than 2hrs to fully charge. It's also having network and WiFi reception issues. And also a phone which is priced at 18k doesn't have simple EIS, which is now available in a 9k mobile. Mentioning all these issues I think, I don't have to mention your freaking exynos SoC, which is the worst SoC, I ever had. For these reasons the customer has to buy the mobiles of Chinese brand which not only provides decent processors like snapdragon but also better software service. I'm sorry to say that I would not spend my money more to this **bleep** brand like Samsung who cheats their customers in these ways.

6 Comments
SanRay2001
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
true bro, I also have a A30. it's been 5 months and they have not even aired a security update. If they can focus on A50 then why not on A30, after all both were launched together.
sharubabu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes bro ur rite,mi phones r
better than samsang with good processor n good specification( feature) even at low budget phone.
0 Likes
SanRay2001
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
@sharubabu yeah bro I agree with u but the only reason I cant leave samsung is because its software is better. I like it very much. it's hard to leave
0 Likes
Akashu18
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
true
LovellAbout
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
absolutely correct bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken while charging, network). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes