regarding update of galaxy A6 plus

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 06:26 AM)
kanhaiyasonawane
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

hello....

my self Dr kanhaiya Sonawane 

on 28th of june in midnight I updated my samsung galaxy A6 plus for android 10 . Software gets installed but after that my  mobile is restarting or not showing anything.

On blackscreen only SAMSUNG this massage is displayed only.

what is the isuue and how can I correct it.

please Do  Reply

0 Likes
1 Comment
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Try to perform "Wipe cache partition" from recovery mode first (instructions below) & try to run the device through "Safe mode" and then try.

To turn on the device through "Safe mode" tap and hold the "Power button" in powered off mode until the manufacturer logo has appeared then tap and hold "Volume (-) button" as soon until the device turns on with "Safe mode". To disable "Safe mode" simply restart the device.

Even if it doesn't work then try to "Reset" your device from recovery mode, this is also called Hard Reset.
To do it, Turn off the power of your device first then Tap & Hold "Power button" and "Volume (+) button" simultaneously until the device powered on with recovery mode then perform "Wipe cache partition" first and wait until complete then perform "Wipe data factory reset" and wait until complete then perform "Restart device" from there and then try.

Button character on recovery mode:
Power button to "Select"
Volume buttons to "Scroll"

Even if it doesn't work then download your device compatible latest Firmware from sammobile.com and then install on your device manually through Odin tools.
Even not, then contact with nearest Samsung authorised service centre.
0 Likes