Expert Level 1
1.)Can I use same Samsung account in 2 different Samsung phones????

2.) If yes, what are the problems going to arise?????   What are the things which will not work???

3.)if not, should I need to create new Samsung account for that 2nd phone?????

Please reply........

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Active Level 10
[Arun] Yes you can use

2.) If yes, what are the problems going to arise?????   What are the things which will not work???
[Arun] No problems are going to arise as backup happens by serial number / model wise.

[Arun] Not required as it will work one account only.

View solution in original post

Yes restore will happen properly from phone 1 to phone 1 and similarly phone 2 data to phone 2. Don't worry it works seamlessly, i use same account on multiple devices.

9 Comments
Expert Level 5
You can use one Samsung account on 2 different devices. No issues are going to arise.
It will be saved together, not separately. If you want to save them separately, then you have to make 2 accounts.
No
You have to use a second account for a second phone if you want to restore specific data.
Active Level 10
[Arun] Yes you can use

[Arun] No problems are going to arise as backup happens by serial number / model wise.

[Arun] Not required as it will work one account only.

did you used 2phones with same account already??????

1.) when restoring the back uped data, can I able to restore correctly the data from 1st phone to 1st & 2nd phone to 2nd????
or will there be any problems in restoring the data?????

Yes restore will happen properly from phone 1 to phone 1 and similarly phone 2 data to phone 2. Don't worry it works seamlessly, i use same account on multiple devices.

If this answer your question then please accept this as a solution
Same name appears as the account is same only. Infact whatever you reply from phone 1 will be visible from phone 2 Samsung members app