Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

redeeming galaxy buds + after upgrade a31 through MTN

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 01:48 PM)
zaidooBoza
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Just did an upgrade with MTN for the galaxy a31 and was told that could redeem the galaxy buds + via the Samsung members app. Went to the benefits page nothing listed or showing to redeem. Can anyone assist. 
Thanks 
29 Comments
Changusa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I want to claim jy redeem buds
0 Likes
BrentD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Been trying to complete the form to redeem the galaxy buds after I've upgraded to the A31 just this morning, but it is not allowing me to upload the invoice even though it is a .jpg file and it is under 4mb in size.
Not sure how else to go about redeeming the buds ... help ??
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy A

Hi BrentD

Please send an email to verify@samsung.com

Include the screenshot of the error message you gt when trying to claim, name, surname, delivery address, contact number, IMEI number and proof of purchase. 

0 Likes
Vtcza
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Filename must be without spaces. Had the same issue. Cheers
0 Likes
nthamabix
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
is the galaxy buds promo over because i can not seem there banner under benefits, even though i updated the app
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy A

Hi  nthamabilu 

Please note the A31 buds promotion is available to the 1st 4000 customers that redeem, the promotion period is valid till the 31st August 2020.

0 Likes
nthamabix
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hi @Maps_sam07 does that mean you have already reached your 1st 4000 customers?
0 Likes
ghostrider123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi I just did an upgrade with Twlkom and got the A31. I've tried all the points shown below to redeem the buds but it's still not showing under benefits. please assist
0 Likes
zaidooBoza
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it was a while but received my buds + today , looking at it , was worth the wait , will have to test n c if prefer them to my iconx 2018 one's. unexpected as I was tracking it and no indication exactly when it would be delivered.
0 Likes
DianaK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I got my A31 but cannot see buds on the benefits. I asked consultant about the promotion before upgrading and said I would definitely get buds. Today's when he gave me the phone said I must quickly register to get buds but cannot find the option.i think Mtn lying to customers as Vodscom redeem buds for you. my hubbie got his from Vodafone with no hassle. I'm returning my phone to mtn znd will take contract with alternate supplier due to incorrect marketing and sales.
0 Likes