Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

"Try again after 1440 minutes"

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 06:25 AM)
mistermagoo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

My Samsung A32 5G all of a sudden reset itself and then said to "Try again after 1440 minutes".  I've tried to boot into safe mode - that doesn't work.  I can't log into my original samsung account because I've got 2FA set up , which I can see now was a very very big mistake.  So ...

a) If I can't boot into safe mode, what do I do next?

b) Should I send this phone back: I have until a week Wednesday to return it to Amazon ...?

c) Just a comment: if you are going to use 2FA, use another phone number, not the one on the phone, since if the phone crashes ... you won't be able to do anything that involves 2FA with the phone's phone number ...

Looking forward to helpful suggestions regarding phone reset / repair  / return ..

Regards,

A disgruntled user ...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Harsha0519
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
See if you can hard reset the phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I think if 2fa is the problem then remove your sim card and insert it in another phone and connect your phone to a WiFi and then proceed.
mistermagoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thanks for responding.  I tried that, but the phone blocks the attempt as it displays "Try again in 1322 minutes".  Look like I'll have to wait 24 hours so that this lockout expires.  Why it locked up mystifies me ... 

M Magoo

n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Sorry hearing that 😔
0 Likes
mistermagoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Well, I got it into safe mode using some informaiton at hardreset.info.  However, despite it going into safe mode, it is still locked.  I can get into the "settings" screen, but any attempt to access media or devices is blocked by the lock.  It is in airplane mode, and connected to the wireless.  However, it looks like I can't do anything with the wireless - there is no access to a browser, and the "Contact Us" item in the menu I can access doesn't work.

M. Magoo

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Send it back to amazon and buy from samsung showroom
0 Likes
Samsung_vZ2KvfZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

was every thing normal after that?or did you looses all your data after  that 1440 min over?

0 Likes
Sathish Kumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello am also getting this same problem of try again 1440 minutes .. I don't know I do last three am awaiting for this unlock options again it's shows same problem .. I don't know why it's show this problem if I factory reset all my data will get loss for this fear I couldn't reset factory .. first I did wrong to bought this samsung mobile 😪

0 Likes
Solution
Harsha0519
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
See if you can hard reset the phone.
0 Likes
Members_MLSk8Kh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hard reset hi nai horaha h phone swich off hi nai horaha hai aur fource fully band krne se restart ho jara hai aur jo minutes kam huye hote h vo vapass se 1440 min show hota hai  ye problem software update ke baad aayi h Samsung Galaxy m31s

0 Likes