Original topic:

"Problems with Android 10 , one Ui2"

(Topic created on: 02-18-2020 10:10 AM)
SamyGalaxyS20FE5G
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung, I'm a user of your galaxy a30 device. MANY MANY Thanks for the Android 10, one ui 2 update.  After this update we got some improvements some improvements  in this device, this is so amazing. But after this update I faces some bad problems in this device,  the major problem I faces is, ' The force dark mode feature didn't enabled permanently, after enabled this feature whenever I shutdown my device,  it  disabled again & again. The feature is so awesome,  please🙏 I requesting you that, with the March Security patch update please fix this bug permanently,  for which this problem comes in this feature. Another problem I Faces is charging speed slow & battery drain issues, I requesting u please fix this problem & increase the charging speed & increase the battery backup. The other problem I faces in this device is lagging & Glitches.  This problem Is present overall in this device more or less, please also fix this problem with the next Security update.  With this I  requesting you to improve this device's rear cameras performance as possible , specially in the Ultra wideangle camera, please improve this cameras image quality, dynamic range , sharpness & clearance. Also please improve the main rear cameras performance like camera stability, image quality,  dynamic range, sharpness, age detection etc. But some feature missing in this devices camera like AR stickers,  AR doodles & Night mode. Please add this features in this devices camera. Also some importent features are missing in this devices system like Age lighting,  QR code scanner, screen recorder & pull to awake gesture.
Please I again request🙏 you to bring this all improvements & features with next March Security update.

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
but this you have to post in feedback section not here...then only they will respond
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience with the Samsung device

Please follow the below-mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

2) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

3) If the issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Galaxy A
but this is the solution of fixing the hanging problem. What about the solution of fixing all bugs & the missed 7 (systemic & camera) features ..Your team is responsible to provide this improvement & features to this device through the upcoming software updates...plzz plzz I requesting u....🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes