Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
How i play pubg smoothly in samsung a50 . Lagging issue 
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
100 times I posted in forum..that please flash firmware from service center or by Odin or through smart switch app ....but again peopels doing mistake by downloading it by mobile data or wifi and facing problems...🤣🤣🤣 if software downloaded by mobile data ya wifi then this type of issues arise only which is not the procedure or recommended to install any fig software..it need to be flashed....I always maintain that hence no lag of pubg in my s9 and even in my old note 3 also
0 Likes
mukeshvarma
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it's nothing to do with that
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
without that one procedure is there ....I think someone posted it inside forum only before few days..please search and check once
0 Likes
Karan024
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

What is flash firmware and how to do it, do i need a backup or something like that?

0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
..if u want play pubg with lag free experience then

follow this conservation ...

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/need-tips-to-improve-gaming-performance-in-s9-plus/td-p...
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

You can try after clearing the app cache by following below steps: Go to settings > Apps > More option > Show system apps > Select the application > Storage > Clear cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes