Original topic:

pubg framedrop in A70

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 05:49 PM)
yadavmanish
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
While playing pubg phone gets heat up and starts to lag . Anyone facing this issue please tell me. After January patch update I'm facing this issue. I hope samsung will fix this bug asap.
10 Comments
uday8731
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same here worst mobile to play pubg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Samsung ke sabhi phone worst hai Gaming ke liye
Galaxy A
same issue. I uninstalled pubg because of lag
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no 😹
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You Uninstalled Pubg because your Samsung phone is tatti💩😹 and mine also
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Samsung phone is tatti for pubg🤣
0 Likes
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
if u take s20 ultra u face the same problem!!!
but Samsung be like I dont care😅😅😅
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc: Swipe the notification panel>Turn off Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.
  2. Usage of mobile phone when charging: We recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

For further details please click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Akki7872
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i bought samsung galaxy a80 in 5th july 2020. while playing pubg its lag. hdr option not available yet.
0 Likes