Original topic:

problems faced after the April 2020 update of Samsung galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 09:33 AM)
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After the April 2020 update of Samsung galaxy A70 5GM the following are the problems I have been facing.
  • Device heats up randomly
  • While charging it says fast charging but it's taking longer to charge than before and again the heating problem.
  • Accounts of apps are randomly being signed out and signed in
  • The UI animations are lagging when trying to switch between apps and other functions also
  • There is a battery draining problem, phone is discharging faster than before updating
  • Auto brightness doesn't work properly. When power button is pressed the screen brightens up for face detection but after unlocking the screen brightness stays the same and does not auto dim. Also the over all brightness stay high, auto brightness calibration need to be done.
I will update the problems faced, so far these are the issues, requesting Samsung to come up with a corrected update.
14 Comments
Prashx
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
which country are you from?
0 Likes
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
India
0 Likes
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Issues will be resolves sooner.Keep calm
0 Likes
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ok, how soon now? been spending more time charging the phone than using it. more and more bugs are creeping up as the phone is being used. does Samsung expect customers to buy new phones every six months that is why it comes up with faulty updates? requesting company to come up with fix soon or this would be the last time I use or recommend the brand.
0 Likes
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
in addition to the above problems
the camera quality has gone really bad
the macro lense doesn't seem to give the same kind of close up photos, not sure if its working or not.
while the head phones are plugged, making second call the phone speaker turns on.
multiple apps not working correctly.
multiple sites in browser do not open
0 Likes
noor1048
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am even having same issues with my Samsung Galaxy A70. Samsung has rolled out pathetic update without proper testing. My phone gets very hot while charging and various bugs can be seen......pls help with heating issue problem
0 Likes
noor1048
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi Bhushan pls help with heating issues while charging.
with Regards
Gurnoor Singh
0 Likes
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
video quality extremely poor. in adequate lighting the video is grainy
0 Likes
BhushanSG
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
absolute pathetic update. how long do we wait for the Samsung ppl to rectify and roll out the next update. yes heating problem is therr
0 Likes