Original topic:

❌❌poor marketing strategy by Samsung and all companies

(Topic created on: 02-18-2020 11:03 PM)
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hey,
This for all the members who eagerly waits for an android updates. I just realised when we update our phone (just because we need more improvements) we expect some major improvements and new features but now a days smartphone company change their marketing strategy. So as the user demands( who thinks its improved the performance)the update they give update but after an update its slowly gets worse than before each and every update they kills its performance and they dont fix any problem although they include some major bug with update just remember fingerprint scanner and battery draining. I remember when i buyed this Samsung A50 it was great phone on that time 
Just check battery performance date 05 sep 2019 
SOT: 6:30hr still 32% left.

At that time fast charging only takes 1:25hr to full  FP scanner , battery works flawlessly, after sometime we get some more updates every time our phone get worse camera works like 5mp fp scanner dont recognize battery gonna die half of the day charging takes more than 2 hr. Now see my battery performance after jan  2020 update ..
SOT : 3hr only 20% left

Also have you notice why they dont allow user to rollback to old s/w version .  They just fool us in the name of security patch date.
Remember my words after ONE UI 2.0 Samsung indirect force you to buy new phone because they slow your phone battery works like 2000mah and camera 5mp. Just read reviews of a30 user who got one ui 2.0 few days ago. So next time if you buy a phone just set a mentality dont come under company trap in the name of update. Out of the box s/w is best. How to stop them i dont know but if your phone works well than dont do an update. 
8 Comments
λκSΗαγ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
boycott Samsung Electronics
next time try to purchase other brand
Bubai00700
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
boycott karne ki zarurat nahi wase hi samsung kuch din baad apna position kho dega market se . kiuki hamesa delay update deta hain or update bug se bhar reheta hain. or Samsung iske upar kam nahi karta hain khamis betha hua hain.. this is last phone Samsung ka iske baad life main Samsung ka koi brand nahi use karunga
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
complaint to indian consumer forum online at https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/user/signup.php
vaibhav02
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
how does 1hr of pubg just uses 3%battery.
i have m30 and 1hr of pubg uses 10%battery even on force power saving mode and medium power plan
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro A50 has little bit better processor than m30 so it optimized well.
0 Likes
Black98600
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bro try factory reset your phone this will fix your battery issue..but before that please backup your data, factory reset will delete everything.
0 Likes
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro sorry but you are talking like Samsung own chat bot support. if you have any problem just reset your phone.
0 Likes
Black98600
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I did that myself and it had fixed my phone battery issues, that's why I am suggesting you. It's your choice either to do it or not.
0 Likes