S1jain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
1. my phone restart 10-15 times in a day, 
2. i have done
      1.same mode check
      2. factory data reset
      3. visit samung service cemter they again format my phone and update it again they said official update

3. the problem is comingin many device, that can be verified in samsung member community or by doing simple google search

4. there is no way to talk yo their developer team

if samsung is reviewing these post than please provide bug fix or downfrade android 9.0

thanks
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Samsung can't downgrade software...it's against rules of security purposes....you have to wait for next security patch update only
0 Likes
Galaxy A

But one has to weigh the cost of phone being completely useless against a security threat. Or let the company compensate for their mistake and carelessness. Does such things happen with other manufacturers also. I used to own Mi products mostly. Then when samsung came up with descent spec phones at reasonable price I jumped. I never faced any issues with Mi, atleast the updates were mostly proper and never rendered the phone useless 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
see bro ...most of users using same devices all don't have such issue..may be device fault or may be software crush....if after device software reflash from service center also, device facing issue then seriously it's bad ...thatswhy best process to install software especially in Samsung devices is either firmware flash or use smart switch which prevents to produce software holes and glitches..it's because Samsung ota software came not as A/B type ota hence create problems most of times if someone simply install it by mobile data or wifi ....and you are comparing mi with Samsung...that bogus devices which don't have minimum security, already millions of people's personal data imei hacked and transferred to china ...if such a china device warranty even not void after root also ,then we easily can understand which type of bogus security is there inside that ....
msn678
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes bro miui updates are fantastic some bgs are there and that are adjustable but samsung is very bad on their updates irresponsible developers are sitting there
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
@msn ...yes bro .but when any big os update or new ui interface comes then one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center....
0 Likes
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I have a50
but no problem in restart auto.
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Galaxy A

I have two a50s. The one I am using, I had switched off the auto update and fortunately saved myself from rendering one a50 completely useless. My wife's phone had the auto update seitched on in settings. And hence this happened.

0 Likes
Lakshman24
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
check device care and see if auto restart option is enabled... if it enabled put it disabled... goto device care.. right side click 3 dots.. next select advance option... next dosable autostart option
0 Likes