Original topic:

pink spot appears in my samsung A50

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 12:49 PM)
Chandra_Kanta09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all,

Since this morning I have been noticing a spot with pink and blue hue at the corner of my samsung galaxy A50. The phone was working fine yesterday and there was no physical damage and not even an incident where I could have dropped the phone in recent times. The spot is spreading very rapidly and it has already covered one fifth of the screen. Since the warranty has just very recently crossed, I may have to reach service center to repair my phone. I even started observing that green horizontal lines are appearing across the screen. If anyone has facing similar issue please advice and also let me know what caused this issue.

pegs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my phone has the same issue..suddenly it started..its spreading alsoScreenshot_20201029-214234_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
debjyotikoner123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thats not you fault  brooo...

Am also getting  this issue for the second time.......

jyclann
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

May I ask if you resolve this kind of issue on your phone? mine is Samsung A50 and just a 1year old with me.I don't why this spots were rapidly spreading and dont know how it will be fixed.Please do some advice thanks

0 Likes
rangaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Sir its my phone samsung m315f/Ds model unfortunately blue ink color gone my phone display right side sir How remove ink in phone display any suggestion. Any your service center solve this problem , So I requested
0 Likes
jyclann
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Have you fixed this issue on your phone? Im facing same problem now and those spots were spreading rapidly as well.🤧

0 Likes
sunnyyerra
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Same problem IMG-20210731-WA0024.jpg

0 Likes
Niraj_Agravat
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

SAME PROBLEM IN GALAXY A51 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Even i am facing same issue of pink spots.. This is samsung bug?
0 Likes
vd2010
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've been facing the same issue. What could be the reason for it and a solution to resolve the concern?
0 Likes
Sudha12
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem in M30s
0 Likes