Original topic:

pink spot appears in my samsung A50

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 01:17 PM)
Chandra_Kanta09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all,

Since this morning I have been noticing a spot with pink and blue hue at the corner of my samsung galaxy A50. The phone was working fine yesterday and there was no physical damage and not even an incident where I could have dropped the phone in recent times. The spot is spreading very rapidly and it has already covered one fifth of the screen. Since the warranty has just very recently crossed, I may have to reach service center to repair my phone. I even started observing that green horizontal lines are appearing across the screen. If anyone has facing similar issue please advice and also let me know what caused this issue.

27 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Have you kept in tight pants? How come suddenly this happened when it was working fine yesterday. I think you might have applied pressure on the screen and damaged it.
Galaxy A
Maybe that's the reason as I slept last night keeping my phone beside.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Then its your fault. You should have been careful.
Devjit619
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
whatever it is, if the warrenty is over then, you have to pay 5k to replace the display.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
It's screen damage, it will spread.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection, to check for the nearest service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vishal3337
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Mine have same issue on display at the same place but I can't put in on it tight Jeans but I have facing this problem My Warranty over in 23 May and Now I had no clue what to do.
It is increasingly rapidly
0 Likes
1nikhil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Plzz make me sure my phone a50 is in warranty 

And pink spot appears on screen so is it repair in under warranty or not

0 Likes
akash54
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
i have the same issue
my phone is out of Warranty. can i use it as is. will it increase or remain constant
0 Likes