Original topic:

phone automatically restart.

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 09:09 PM)
atulx07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Why does my Samsung A20s automatically restart in every one or two days? Is this any update or any issue with my device?
18 Comments
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
bro! do the following. I too have the same issue , but now I'm free from that
go to settings>apps>device care>clear the data of that
after that you won't get that problem atall (untill you restart the mobile again)
I have the same issue before the 1st July update , so I used this to overcome the problem.after the July update, the I didn't face that problem still now.
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍
0 Likes
Shravan122
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro it happens with me also while charging. It overheats while charging after recent update and then for safety the device automatically switches off for sometime to bring the temperature down and then after some time it automatically restarts
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
what mobile bro! a20 ahh
Shravan122
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
a20s
0 Likes
atulx07
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
brother is it normal or any problem on my device . should i visit service centre for this?
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
don't visit the service centre andall bro! because they will price you more without reason or any logic. so wait for update. and check my idea Also that was a reply to me from Samsung
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
BiKi900
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same problems
0 Likes