Original topic:

petition to make all samsung phones recieve android updates at the same time

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 08:05 AM)
Divide
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
This has become a recent trend as phones which are flagships(s and note) and phones which run on core one ui (m) recieve software updates before my phone a samsung a50. This is pretty annoying as I paid 22000 for my phone and someone who paid only 12000 has android 11 before me. And this isn't fair. So what I suggest is investing more in devs all midrangers to fast track their updates and release all at the same time. This is how updates should be done similar to Apple, windows and all of that. All those who agree with me please do say so below and if u don't please do mention why as well below

Cedric 
Samsung A50s
14 Comments
Divide
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
exactly and I'm still here without android 11 and thats pretty annoying
As07
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you are right..flagship phone pay more and they get better hardware and software..midrange phone like a50s we also pay not less according to hardware like exynose 9811 processor ..so my point is there should be not any difference to provide new updates.
0 Likes
Divide
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yea kinda I understand they pay more its a little too much to ask them to release it with the flagship updates but at least the same time as the budget phones
0 Likes
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
apple is doing update properly. that the main thing i love abt apple. samsung always releases a big crowd of device every year to competite both in high, mid and low budget.. infact this is the worst idea and surely ends in disaster like nokia. unfortunately samsung is kind of big b now with their LED screens and oneui. last year oneplus 8 would have outsold samsung but again unfortunately they had a terrible display issues which small company couldn't come over. Now if you want a decent ecosystem with periodic updates go for either apple or oneplus.. samsung will be like this, they do show partiality between the models. for example a50s has edge lighting but a50 doesnt have, we all know both 2 run the same spec almost..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Any update regarding information will be notified in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. You can also check for updates manually by using these given steps: Update device software (If available) : Settings > Software update > Download and install.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes