Original topic:

petition to make all samsung phones recieve android updates at the same time

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 09:42 AM)
Divide
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
This has become a recent trend as phones which are flagships(s and note) and phones which run on core one ui (m) recieve software updates before my phone a samsung a50. This is pretty annoying as I paid 22000 for my phone and someone who paid only 12000 has android 11 before me. And this isn't fair. So what I suggest is investing more in devs all midrangers to fast track their updates and release all at the same time. This is how updates should be done similar to Apple, windows and all of that. All those who agree with me please do say so below and if u don't please do mention why as well below

Cedric 
Samsung A50s
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
wait ,

android 11 was released back in sept 2020 , and the samsungs flagship devices got it on dec 23rd , its almost 4 months samsung took to update their flagship phone

so , for midrange phone it can take so long.
0 Likes
Divide
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes thats why I'm saying that all samsung phones eligible for Android 11 need to get it at the same time. there shouldn't be a difference in which when we recieve updates
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
😁😁aisa nahi hota bhai har mobile ko android me ek saath update nahi mil sakta, apple ka story dusra hai
0 Likes
Divide
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yea I understand that v well. but a brand like Samsung which is on the no1 spot in the world can invest more into devs and maybe at least push updates faster
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
actually as far as i know in Android, Samsung provided fast update compare to other brands inspite of huge volume of models/ handsets
0 Likes
Divide
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes I understand that but its v uninformed
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
uninformed? 🤔
0 Likes
lucifer669
Active Level 6