Original topic:

otg not connected in samsung a31

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 07:23 AM)
yravinder22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My phone not showing otg devices when i connect. I use startek fm220u finger scanner for sim activation, but when i connect the device to phone no signal received on device. And status show in startek spp please connect the device
9 Comments
Galaxy A
try resetting handset or contact service centre. It may be the issue of charging port
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
this is newly launched phone ,how could such issues arriving ???
DS23
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am Saying that samsung phones are big software glitch phones not A31 but many devices getting such issues
before purchase we must reviews all users post and comments about devices which launched by company
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "OTG" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with the Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

amit13456
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
My A31 not connecting OTG. PLEASE HELP ME.
0 Likes
Marihanna
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

If you are using a smartphone case, remove it and then try connecting the adapter or cable again. The case may interfere with the connection of the cable or adapter.

0 Likes
ariv83
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Otg not supporting in my samsung a31 suddenly..before it its working properly
0 Likes
Prabumano29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My phone samsung m31 otg not connecting
0 Likes
suthann