Original topic:

oneui 3.1 is a scam

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 01:34 PM)
Rudz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung recently started updating it's users to oneui 3.1 which had problems before and still have them.Now I am not sure if it's safe to assume that they just launched a52 and a72 and all other devices are having issues with quality and performance for a while and these new products are sure to perform better than what we have right now so i hope either my assumption is wrong or we need to visit service centers to downgrade our product.
8 Comments
SalmanMemon
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Firslty You Have to Review The Software.. Then ChooseUpdating... I am On Android 10 and I am Lucky i have a30s itcomes in August
SalmanMemon
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Not Joking But Brohter You Have to Review the Update From Other Youtuber members.....And Then Update The Phone.....Bcoz Andorid 11 is Very New...
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I didn't bought a Chinese phone to resort to watching youtubers for an update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
But even though you have too see some reviews atleast.

Because every company is opened to gain some profit.
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
maybe you're right but do you really buy a new smartphone because of poor maintenance by the company and if you really do then isn't it kind of waste of money.
snowsflakes
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
too the maximum samsung give 2 year software update and 3 years of security update for its budget phone it's enough because every year phone are becoming powerful as hardware and software evolving
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
you are right
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes