Original topic:

oneui 3.1 good things and ugly

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 04:38 PM)
Rudz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
To all concerned galaxy friends incase you have updated to oneui 3.1 and don't possess a52 or a72 then you will be introduced to disappointment with downgrades in camera department especially but in turn gain access to faster signal reception and better multitasking.Earlier you had to switch to airplane mode on oneui 2.5 and then disable it inorder to restart data connection but this problem thankfully has been solved at the expense of getting ugly pictures and selfies from your device so please downgrade yourself if you utilize camera function daily.
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Well I don't see any downgrade in the picture quality of camera.
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
👏 good
0 Likes
Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I don't see any downgrade in the picture quality of my camera. Rather, it's improved. I am an user of A50s with One UI 3.1 and honestly speaking, One UI 3.1 is much better than 2.5 in terms of multitasking, Ram management, Camera quality etc. Only One major thing that I had noticed is the issue of battery drain. The battery is draining a little bit faster in 3.1 than 2.5.
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
maybe you're lucky to have a clean and good upgrade but ultimately oneui 3.1 is poorly designed and not optimized to adapt efficiently
0 Likes
Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No One Ui 3.1 is properly optimized. It's always better to upgrade via smart switch than to upgrade via OTA. In case of OTA update, one should wipe the cache partition or reset his phone in order to get smooth bug free experience. At first, I have upgraded via FOTA update and am facing some issue. Then I flashed the software using ODIN and now everything is buttery smooth.
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Do you think it's the normal way for users to update your phone by flashing, next time buy an iphone and see the difference,honestly I'm very disappointed in Samsung's ability to upgrade.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It's normal for a user to visit service center and get software problems fixed.
Even iPhone get issues when updated using FOTA.
So stop giving such useless excuses. Search over internet you will find such posts.
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Millions of devices are sold globally and do you really think everyone should visit a service center to get their phones fixed for a problem that shouldn't even arise in first place.
0 Likes