Original topic:

one ui 2.5 update

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 08:19 PM)
ShahjahanAlam
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Do anyone  using A71 and got 2.5 update? It come to listen that samsung give 2.5 update for A71, but I still don't get it, I checked for software update but it says its up to date. But still its software version is 2.1. If anyone have any idea feel free to share. 

11 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I bought new A71 for mom, as soon as I started, OneUI 2.5 update came.
0 Likes
ShahjahanAlam
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I tried but still I can't get the update, should I contact with the customer service center?
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
No need to worry, Bangladesh is yet to get.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Solution 1 (For normal users):

Make sure to check that your Phone is in INS region. If so, Take it to a Samsung Service Centre.

Solution 2 (For experts):

Download SamFirm tool from the link below: https://samfirm.en.lo4d.com/download

Note: Make sure to backup your data using Smart Switch before attempt.

1. Open the tool and type/select your phone model.
2. Choose the Region: INS & check Auto.
3. Tap Check Update.
4. After the confirmation, tap Download. (Make sure that you checked CRC32 and Decrypt automatically)
5. Once the download iz finished, Extract the firmware files.
6. Download ODIN tool from here: https://samsungodin.com/download/Odin3_v3.13.1.zip
7. Launch the ODIN tool and tap AP button. Select AP_XXX file from the firmware folder. Do the same for BL, CP as well as CSC.
8. Boot your phone into Download Mode by tap and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys at the same time. And then tap volume up button once.
9. Connect your Galaxy A71 to your PC via USB and tap start.
10. Wait for finish. Once the process is completed, you'll see "PASS" text on ODIN tool. And your device will reboot automatically.
11. Now you can setup your phone and restore your data from Smart Switch.
0 Likes
ShahjahanAlam
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I don't know the csc number but I bought it from a official store in Bangladesh. 2 days ago. and it is made in Vietnam.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
So the CSC is Bangladesh right? To verify your CSC, dial *#1234# and compare with the below,

PDA: A715FXXU3ATJ1
CSC: A715FODM3ATJ3
0 Likes
ShahjahanAlam
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks for your response.
0 Likes
ShahjahanAlam
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
AP : A715FXXU3ATH9
CP : A715FXXU3ATGL
CSC : A715FODM3ATH9
Model :SM-A715F/DS
number does not match
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Then you have to follow the Solution 2 bro. Or you have to wait for a little time.
0 Likes