Original topic:

on screen fingerprint sensor on a50

(Topic created on: 03-22-2019 11:37 PM)
martin1851996
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
please improve the on screen fingerprint on galaxy A50 by any software update , it is a gimmick ,which is provided  by Samsung ,it doesn't recognize  my fingerprint  at all , after trying  4 to 5 times it opens,  every thing is good but that fingerprint sensor is embarrassing  , so please improve  it by sending  a software  update , I'm begging  u 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it will never resolve ask the iris scanner for samsung next time . it cannot be resolved at all
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
the captive sensor is far more better than the in screen some things remain tradition that is best for the tech evolving the tech on that level is the curse for the tech that is why the tradition finger print is best and for the iris scanner the sensors are to be given by the samsung itna acha iris sensor ko samsung ne haat diya that is bad very . so my point is physical sensors are far more better than the indisplay on .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
dont beg for this at all
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It will take some days for the fp scanner to get set for ur phone and ur finger bro. After some 7 to 8 days only u can c the difference. My A50 works like a charm in recognizing my fp. Wait for ur device to get set.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
traditional fingerprint sensors are best
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yup they are best. but at the same time these fp scanners are also not that week
0 Likes
Akash7184
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
very slow fingerprint sensor
0 Likes