Original topic:

no 4g only option in A6 plus, what to do?

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 12:34 PM)
MUHAMMEDSHIBIL
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I just port to airtel 4G from jio and the 4g only option is disappear and auto option only available, in auto option some time it connect to 2g and the pubg game stop. So i want to put in 4G only, the range and speed are perfect but it switch sometimes that was a big problem. I just wait for 10 update now the phone version is 10 but still in the option missing 4g only. 
I am using A6 plus

4 Comments
user20
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
only jio sim supports 4G only mode vecause jio is a 4G only carrier. rest do not support it due to unavailability of vo lte services in some areas.
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Samsung first read my problem. my problem is auto connect 4g, i can't put 4g only mode is not exist. when i playing pubg some time it switch to 2g and back to 4g, in this time pubg app lost connection and enemy kill me.

bring the settings back Samsung, we need the manual settings every time auto doesn't work well. in old Samsung phone LTE only option is available
0 Likes