Original topic:

my a50 wi_ fi connection problem

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 08:56 AM)
imransonu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My A50 after android 10 update wi.fi connection problem accruing...how to solve it...plz Samsung fix this bug
5 Comments
imransonu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
mobil rest karu bhai
0 Likes
imransonu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
reset
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Go to Settings -> General Mangement -> Reset Network Settings and Restart your phone and try. If your Problem is solved...click 3 dots on my first comment and "Accept Solution"
0 Likes
imransonu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
bhai sub try karu....thumara a50 android 10 kya...jab aiyaga bug wait and watch
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1) Check device in safe mode:-Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode:-Restart the device

2) Reset Network Settings:-Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.
3) Reset the device:-Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes