Original topic:

my Samsung a50s is rebooting itself

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 03:05 PM)
jeffrin93
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Ever since android 10 update my phone is rebooting itself often. And also freeze before it's getting reboot. Do anybody face similar problems?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Hi Jeff,

Let me try to troubleshoot your issue.

After your phone reboots randomly, open the Samsung members app and it will give you a notification that since there was an unauthorised restart, would you like to send the crash report to Samsung? Select yes and send the email to Samsung. 

Open you mailbox and download the logs.

Read the logs. They can be opened in a text editor. 

You will see if there is an app that is causing trouble.

In my case it was Samsung Pay App. 

Uninstall the problematic app and you should have no not issues with your phone.

There is also a different way to generate error logs. 

Long press the Samsung Members App and from the context menu chose error reports.

Skd235361
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i am facing same problem in my galaxy A50 after Android 10 update
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
for this we cant do anything now wait for another android 10 update. because last update was rolled back due to issues.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

Check Auto Restart should be Off: Setting> General management >Reset>Auto restart off 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes