Original topic:

my A51 does not respond to cellular network strength

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 11:59 AM)
shivam4636
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The signal bars of cellular network are not changing at all. Even when there is no signal the signal bars are still full. I can only know its a no network area by seeing the emergency call tag at bottom of notification panel.
There is no network issue till now but still i can't have idea of how much signal strength is there. 
The phone should increase or decrease signal bars but its kind at full at everytime and everywhere.
This is odd. 
Help if you know how to solve the issue. 
2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

shivam4636
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yup reseting the phone helped. So far its working fine.
0 Likes