Active Level 4
Mausam ki wajah se akser aisa hota hai. Don't worry. ager aapke pas hair dryer Available hai to use keren moisture khatam ho jaega. ya fan k saamne thori dair rkh lein.
Active Level 1
Dry the charging port with tissue paper carefully, notification will be disappeared. I got the same issue resolved with my Note 9
Active Level 3
There may be moisture in your environment
Change the environment around your mobile phone
Active Level 1
Mere a50 bhi 1 week se yhi error dy rha h lekin baz okat charge ho jata h lwkin fast charge nhi simple charging krta h jb error ata h usy 2 3 bar ok kren to charge hota h or notification rehta tb fast charge hota h charging pin utar den to notification bhi chla jata h
Active Level 1
Hair dryer try kr chuka hu charge hone lg jata h lekin next time charging k wqt phr error aa jata h
Active Level 1
or meri city main to moisture h bhi nhi s9+ bhi h wo to sahi chl rha h usy koi issue nhi aya agr environment ka issue ho to wo bhi error dy
Beginner Level 2
i have s10+ and i have the exact same issue,without dropping or even going near water, the issue/bug seems to be from firmware update maybe, as i have trued all methods including cleaning the port, drying it out, resetting the usb port data/cache setting etc... today oneUI update came and for the first time since last 2 weeks just now i charged the phone while keeping its on, without having the mositure/check usb port issue, lets see if the oneUI update fixed that issue, will keep you guys posted In shaa Allah
it will be solved with the new software update don't worry
I also believe this issue is because of update. Most of time I use wireless charger. My phone was updated Aug18. I used wire port charger on 25 and voila, I have this error since then. My camera app is gone, an edgescreen app and I don't know what else. I tried all the tricks, put it in front of fan, kept port covered with tissue paper all night but nothing worked. now as soon as phone boots, I get this error. Using wireless charger , hope that it's firmware error and would be fixed in next firmware upgrade
Active Level 1
sahi ho gya khud ba khud he