Original topic:

loudspeakers working on low volume, thought is on 100% volume on PUBG gamesplay

(Topic created on: 07-22-2019 11:53 PM)
PareenLodaya
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Dear sir,
I am very much happy with this Samsung galaxy A30 device, totally satisfied with it and its performance. But not me some more users of samsung devices are facing the problem i am facing. I found this problem faced by others too by posting the issue on Samsung members. I got the 7 replies and 43 views till now and the handsets down with same are A7, A50, j8 and m30. This handset users have repoerted the same issue. 

From the very first day of my mobile galaxy A30, I am observing that loudspeaker are not working on its full volume though volume is on 100 %. This happens only while playing the PUBG game.

This issue when i raised on Samsung members one person had a temporary solution like, 
When you start the game from the game launcher it shows thw tools option on the notification slide. Tap on on the show tool option amd click on the recorder. After 2 to 3 seconds stop the recording feature and you will automatically find the volume totally working high and on it full. I tried this and it literally worked yes.

I am attaching the screen shoot with this message. Which will help you to understand. Will be waiting for your precious reply reguarding this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

2 Comments
Galaxy A
same problem my galaxy j7 nxt
0 Likes
dee16
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
also in mobile legends
0 Likes