issues in samsung galaxy a50

(Topic created on: 04-13-2019 12:41 AM)
ManojManoj
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
1.wifi didnot connected to modems.😑 eg..railway wifi

2.if i switch offed my wifi..secure wifi doesnot go to turned off
(After restart my phone it will be turned off)

3.If 5 to 6 notifications in notification panel..when press a clear option.phone will be slow(hang) in 2 to 3 seconds

4.after click a capture button in camera..it will take 1second gap to capture

5.slow fingerprint sensor.... somtimes it shows "no match"

6.in dim light..it opens other faces

7.heating issue

8.somtimes sim connection will be lost..(i didn't understand sim problem or phone

9.battery backup.....

All a50 devices are same or not? Any other issues?

Please fix these bugs...
10 Comments
JacobMienie2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Good day everyone as we all know that this a50 is been giving **bleep** since the start of its existence I mean why did we pay for a phone and then after a certain amount of time has passed out of the blue the company SAMSUNG decides we need to update the device and then as soon as the device installed the update now the device is absolutely useless to me as I can not use the thing to do any of the initial tasks that I bought it with as a factory device it can't call unless you connect the phone to your bluetooth earbuds not even the earphones that came with the **bleep** wants to work with it so how the hell does SAMSUNG approve of this **bleep** device I've been everywhere on every SAMSUNG A505F/DS topic and haven't seen any solution to this issue of their microphone, speakers and Camaras come on SAMSUNG what is the deal with this very **bleep** **bleep** that you are selling as a phone which I can't even make a call with which it was intended for as it is a phone with call function. My email address would be

egoli.server@gmail.com

jhcmienie@gmail.com 

And my contact number would be 0813938418 please contact me and give me the solution and an explanation as I clearly don't see the point of it being priced at the amount x but then this is the kind of **bleep** that your community/clients needs to deal with 

I can't deal with this **bleep** that you call a phone really get solution and resolve our problems without causing anymore problems 

0 Likes