Original topic:

issue rise from software 10 update...Connect ubs OTG mobile restarts

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 10:46 AM)
sateeshm
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,

My mobile is Galaxy A9 2018...in Apr i have got 10 verstion and updated.
today need some photos so connected UBS OTG
suddenly mobile screen black and trying to restart it self... I was waiting 23 minutes but not started so
push powet & sound down buttons for 10 seconds then shutdiown and restarted... again tried otg same issue faced. before never seen this issue so due to software 10 update created it... so please check up my issue...

regards,
sateesh.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
reset your device and check
0 Likes
dmansingh1975
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
various temporary issues are cropping up intermittently since update. seems the version is not compatible with A9. Poor standard for Samsung in the instant case. I have been Samsung user since very long.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
restart with cable attached.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i have the same issue on my A9 2018... i have also reported it to samsung... you also please report it to Samsung so that our problem can be saolved as soon as possible...
0 Likes
sateeshm
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can you give me address/web site where we can report to samsung directly... as i dont know hence added my concern here... plz help me
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You have to give the feedback to Samsung using members app.
1. On the main screen tap on the "+" button
2. Then select "Send feedback"

See screenshot attched for your reference..
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sateeshm
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hello Sir,
thank you for reply. But after rest issue remains SAME... I have added feedback as you told & here also added the attachments which I face during issue... plz help me out
0 Likes
Samsung_ad4LkOo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung Team,

Me too exactly 8s facing the same, I bought this a month ago... Tried quite few working USB drives but with no luck.... Since week I was trying to look for the solution and now havefhave this thread where this is really seems pertaining to device/firmware related.

Appreciate Samsung developer team action in this regard.

0 Likes