S1jain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
1.My samsung A50 phone restart after updating to android 10. it restart almost 10-15 times in a day
2. battery drains very quikly, before updating my phone battery level remains 65 to 70 percent after full day use in offce but it ends in 2 to 3 hour.
3. I heat like hot rod, i fear it may blast
4. i have done safe mode check up and factory rest also after talking with samsung customer support
5. i am suggested to go to service center now by customer support
6. My phone is not covered in warranty or guarantee, but the problem start after updating, customer support tell me if the problem comeinf wih update also, i have to pay service center
7. is updating phone mean issue will comes in phone, and consumer have to pay to company to fix it.
8. i also check in google and samsung member application, the same issue is coming in many devices
9. in previous version i have pattern lock and finger lock enabled but with update while unlockinh the phone, it restart, so i remove screen lock
10. i don't want to visit service center in this corona time, so please provide downgade version on air or bug fix.

0 Likes
14 Comments
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
same issue with my phone
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
format or factory reset your mobile
0 Likes
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I tried but nothing happened
0 Likes
RohitDixit
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
also Call cut is not working in my device
SagarNagre
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
is it new phone , as I am thinking of buying this
0 Likes
S1jain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
you can always see the reviews
0 Likes
vkydhoni
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
these f***ers won't give you solution...Their main motto is making of money...Its fully depends to samsung only...But they never show any concern for this..They won't deserve any flagships..Instead using samsung devices we will use Redmi realme like those models..f**k off samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
not like that actually.
...it's because if someone install any big os update simply by mobile data or wifi then this types of issues will comes only ....if any big os update come then it's only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center..mobile data or wifi if little bit fluctuate during update then it produce software holes by damaging software side and device will suffer different types of issues....thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device..it's not any fault of Samsung afterall.....we are using same devices not a single problem is present here ....and it's not possible that similar device working differently by same software update it's only because little fluctuating wifi or strong mobile data even never ever the proper procedure or recommended to simply install software ...don't know about other devices but Samsung devices show problems by that way maximum times....but ask any organization developer team or any good software engineer they allaways prefer flash or odin tools over mobile data or wifi which sometimes unstable
0 Likes
bakumar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I'm also facing severe battery drain and slow charging problems after updating to Android 10 and UI 2.0. I also updated the June 2020 security patch but still the problems are not solved.

I updated using Smart Switch but still having problems.
0 Likes