Original topic:

i want slow motion on samsung Galaxy A21s

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:30 PM)
Anasp
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
No slow motion and time laps on my phone can you fix that problem on next update 
84 Comments
amarv08
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
no slow motion no night mode plzz provide on nxt uodate.....
Ranadip4545
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Please give slow motion and night mode in samsung Galaxy a21s

vasu2002
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I want slow motion and super slowmotion mode on samsung A21s.
yogith
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
dear Samsung's CEO we grandly request you to add the features.......we all need slow motion on our a21s so plzz add that feature on next update🙏and night mode also please fix thise problems from next update......and if possible add the feature of edje lighting also.....and plzz add some of fonts on the cell..in next update
Bantiy
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
same problem bro
0 Likes
Raghav2003
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Dear samsung,
please provide us with slow motion,time lapse,night mode,and the best filter for our camera becoz due to poor display the picture captured seems to be very dull.I hope u will bring these all in the next update and please samsung give this update as soon as possible.we are waiting for this update since long time and u have to fix these issuse otherwise this phone is going to be the worst phone.
Sjobrien
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Slow motion would be great.

0 Likes
JoelReji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
when will samsung a21s software update will come
0 Likes
sanjogk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes we purchased Samsung a21s 6GB ram phone. with a brilliant 48mp camera. but still it doesnt provide slow motion. @samsung. please do something about it. please add it up in the next update
0 Likes
OindrilaDas
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
plz samsung community can you fix the no slow motion and landscape and night mode ....plz...
0 Likes