Original topic:

i m facing the issue regarding charging it takes almost 3 hrs to charge a50

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 04:32 PM)
abhinavkhasale
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I updated the android  10 update  and the issue started that battery charging takes almost 3 hrs..
That was big isuue for me and heating while playing game ...i don't  this it work anymore.....i am the custore of Samsung  since 2011 when the first duos launches.....
3 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

2. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
abhinavkhasale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
sir kindly request you I was bought this phone and m facing lots off issue ...like pub g crashed I have to clear all data and download it again and again this is ridiculous and I think it's a big issue guys.....u r pricing it 18500 for this **bleep** .....this is u people are cheap u r not delivering ur best for ur users I am the fan of Samsung bt from now I will not .....and m using Samsung phone from 2010 and my family also using Samsung from ur dous phone bt right now we will not going to buy ur products ....sorry sir ....aisa b software hota hai kya bhai ....itana kya garam hona , screen garam ana ye wo hatt ..
0 Likes
abhinavkhasale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
images off games while crashes and not open again m not able to play
0 Likes