Original topic:

how to share log file

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 04:37 PM)
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Can anybody say how to send log file to customer support, as the log file size is about 441MB(after the below process)

I did ask support how to send the log, they were very kind enough to reply the same process

11 Comments
Galaxy A
Please ask customer support, as I am not sure any one followed this process.
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yeah I did they reply me same above process , that's why asking in community
Galaxy A
From Samsung members app use error error option during this step don't go back .
It will take time to generate report and according choose correct to brief about your problem .
Screenshots has been attached for your reference.

Galaxy A
I hope this will surely work for you.
Don't forget to Accept Solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots at my comments to help other users on Samsung Members app.

Thank you .
0 Likes
VJB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already did that. I used error report option in ssung members app and they replied bynsaying i have to generate a log file from SYSDUMP as said by @bharathveer. They told to use *#9900# to generate log file. My log folder in 500mb!!! So how.to share this??
Samsung members app doesn't share SYSDUMP LOG FILE!!!! THIS IS DOFFERENT THING!! OKAY!!!
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
you can do it from Samsung members app.
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
how?
VJB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No his methid is wrong. Samaung members app doesnt do it.
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@bharathveer you can send error log files though Samsung members app.
open members app, go to get help section> error report and click on your required category. you can see a notification at the bottom of the screen that says '' collecting error data''
0 Likes