Original topic:

how to keep music playing when screen turns off on a72 samsung

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 08:40 AM)
Surraj
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Hi friends, 
I connect my A72 via Bluetooth with my car. When my phone screen turns off music play o phone. And on the screen play on car. how to keep music playing when screen turns off on A72.
Thanks 
11 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... is it only happening with your car or every Bluetooth device? And is it happening in every music player of ur device?
Surraj
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Every Bluetooth connected devices
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I think that issue might be with its software. (Bug)

I suggest you to Factory Reset your Galaxy device. But make sure to have all the backup files before performing it.

Use the steps below to perform Factory Reset on your Galaxy device.
Go to Settings > General & Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Tap Delete all.

If not, go to a nearby Samsung Service Center for assistance or send an error report via the Samsung Members App.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Galaxy A
Ok. Try this...
First go to settings >Apps> Click on the 3 dots in the right upper corner. Then select special access.
Then you can see a list of special access. (As per in the screenshot)
Then select All file access > again click on the 3 dots > show system apps. Then you can see Bluetooth. So make sure turn it on if it's off.
As the same, check all the other special access menu and make sure Bluetooth is turned on and also your media player also has all special access in the same way.

Let me know if it works or not. Will try to sort it out. 😊Screenshot_20221107_203931_168104_1667833771.jpg
Surraj
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Reset app performance 👏 👌
Now working properly Screenshot_20221107-205608_Settings_1000002717_1667834768.jpg
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Download the Video Player All Format using the link below that provides different premium features compared to other music player applications.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=video.player.videoplayer

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Surraj
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
It's not only video players. All players are disconnected when screen turns off and sound came from phone speakers
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
The above mentioned app can play all types of formats even when your phone's screen is turned off.
Surraj
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Reset app performance 👏
Now working properly Screenshot_20221107-205608_Settings_1000002717_1667834768.jpg
0 Likes