Original topic:

how is fingerprint sensor now a days

(Topic created on: 06-30-2019 03:39 PM)
moun
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung a70 phone fingerprint sensor is really good working and fast how is your's working guys but
what I need now is new animations which I should be able to select from settings
What do u guys say

7 Comments
Galaxy A
i think the new animation is a little sluggy...maybe Samsung should go with shorter and fast fingerprint animations...like oneplus...then that is gonna make a lot of difference to speed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
fingerprint scanner is old school on today's phone Samsung should went for the iris scanner
0 Likes
moun
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
iris scanner is also old school for Samsung don't u know it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
who told you that in fact the iris scanner is better than slow fingerprint scanner in new phone of Samsung. samung should opt this method of security. not the fingerprint. fingerprint scanner in phones is from 2014 . fingerprint scanner is much boring to use . there is a misconception . that in order to use the iris scanner you have to lift up to the face . which is wrong . I never used the iris scanner like that .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
in fact iris scanner is better than your onscreen fingerprint. you never used it how can I expect you to know about iris scanner . you guys think that more screen is good rather than having tech inside of phone. more screen for what. I am fine with my s9 bezels with my iris scanner I won't blame you for that . because you never used the iris scanner on the phone.
0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
it should fast and with new animations. one plus is having fast fingure print scanner with gud animations
0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
be*
0 Likes