Original topic:

heating problems on a50s

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 12:18 AM)
Pubgloverpanda
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Before the one ui 2 update on a50s, it was working perfectly and while playing pubg it was going smoothly and now after the new update it got choppy and facing many problems now. I cant play pubg well on a50s because of lag and heating issues. The battery on a50s drain faster after the update and it charge slow too.. please Samsung fix this problem and will be very grateful to.. 
6 Comments
RoyJishnudeep
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Facing all the issues you mentioned in my A50s after update.
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
yes I'm too facing in my m30s
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Samsung will rollout a software update with bug fixes. currently the A50,A50s users are experiencing device overheating issues.
0 Likes
DinoroxX
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
frame drop problem
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer support!

Be assure below given steps will solve the issue:-

1) Turn off WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc :-swipe down the notification panel > Turn off WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features,
2) Decrease the screen brightness:- Decrease it from notification panel.
3) Close background running apps,
4) Uninstall the unnecessary apps,Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions.
5) Usage of mobile phone when charging.

After doing the above steps If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes