Original topic:

hanging problem in A50

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 09:28 PM)
bandipramod
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi friend this is sai I am facing problem in my phone A50 getting more hanging problem and getting restarted automatically . and I went to Samsung care to ask what to my they said to me to software problem . and not also so getting same some times my phone is not responding ...
0 Likes
4 Comments
lazypanda7
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I had faced this problem on my A51. some apps can trigger this. Try to find out when does this happen
0 Likes
abhia50
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
my a50 starts when its get updated on android 10 when ever i launch camera through 3rd party app its starts hanging so to solve this just take a picture from default stock Samsung camera phone works again smooth don't know why this happens i already installed my software through service centre 2 times hope they fix the 3rd party app compatibility
0 Likes
bandipramod
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same problem when I am using app any work it is hanging problem so much I am decided to not take once again Samsung company phone they are teach
lesson to the users
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:-
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

If the issue still persist kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes