Original topic:

#galaxyA9 #Update #disappointment

(Topic created on: 10-21-2018 05:18 PM)
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Samsjng galaxy A9 oreo update recived. No majour changes in this update which make u happy. U just only say that i have  Oreo in my phone.Features  like face lock, Dual Volte, slow-mo in camara,etc are missing in this update. Some of the feature in this update is gif keyboard, auto call recoder,Secure folder. Allover samsung disappoint his mid sigment phone user. That means they never care about his mid segment user.
7 Comments
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
samsung are worst brand they never give good update to midrange that makes us happy
0 Likes
Uv
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The company will surely provide all the features but it takes time to make it to work without lags & bugs. so keep faith & wait for the best.
rkm7331
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No UV they never care about they give 8.1 to j series And 8.0 to A series. And i think its last update by the Samsung..
0 Likes
shubham425
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
samsung aur brand🤣🤣🤣kyu majak kar rhe ho samsung ki aaukat micromax jitni bhi nhi hai usse bhi kam hai😂
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
never expect anything new in any of the Samsung update..... they won't give anything new in their old devices.... instead $hitty Samsung force us to buy new devices
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
send this to Samsung so that in next updates they will improve
Rajeevthakur
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
samsung keval murkh bna rha hai..A9 PRO phone ko
1 sal se koi v update ni dia ur ur oreo update dia v to usme kch new feacher ni dia.
sirf squrty app bas diya jo samsung ke chote chote phone me phle se hi hi.
ur sequrty patch update v 1 Augest diya hai...
😔😔😔
0 Likes