galaxy a70 problem after update to android 10

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 11:54 AM)
asishrout
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung plz fix the problems of one ui 2.0
1. Fix the quickly battery draining problem
2. Fix the lag of window animation / transition effect while opening any application or doing multitasking by tapping the recent button , which hangs even after reducing animation in normal mode.(not in dark mode)
3.  Fix the error while locking the phone the screen slightly flashes 
4. Camera image quality reduced after updating to android 10
22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Same here, even im facing similar issues after updating to android 10. For me even fast charging is not working on my galaxy A70.

0 Likes
Mr_Toxic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I got hosed too on the fast charging. Is Samsung/Google doing anything about this. It's been over 23 days. You KNOW they KNOW about it. Who is the clown who didn't check first on how this update would go when we got the update??

0 Likes
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Battery draining is the ultimate issue.
Stay calm for a bug fixing update
0 Likes
phoyer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Battery drain, and the quick charging doesn't work. Heard word of a upgrade from android from built nr... 1.174.2 to.... 1.175 do we get them soon. As there are also som apps dependent on

cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To enhance the device performance kindly follow the below mentioned steps:

1) Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.
2) Clear app cache: Settings>Device care/maintenance> Storage>Clean now

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
asishrout
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
already done all of the above, there is no change. so Samsung plz fix these issue.
0 Likes
Mod2008
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
After the new update, the Android 10 phone did not work, and it turns off on the black screen, please reply
0 Likes
Fitzroystar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I just did those abovementioned instructions but nothing changed I still have to hard reset my phone to be able to use it 

0 Likes
Fitzroystar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

That doesn't work at all I repeated that more than 5 times 

0 Likes