Original topic:

galaxy A50 android 10 one ui 2

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 12:07 PM)
GalaxyBoySubha
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Pl refer to my post on the same topic on 27.03. I have written/informed samsung at various forums for A50 android 10 upgrade halt and existing bugs after getting updated by some of the users. As usual samsung india paid no heed showing their audacity and carefree attitude. 2days back samsung members post a revised list of devices that will be getting android 10 and also devices that have already been upgraded with android 10. To my utter surprise it reflects A50 has already got the android 10 update although 80% users didn't not avail the same and only a handful users got the upgrade with lots of bugs. The developers of samsung india and samsung members are sleeping or they are not bothering or just dont know about the facts and figures. Being a samsung loyalist it gives me immense pain. Done with samsung! Extremely disappointed with the developers of samsung india. 
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yes sell the phone and get yourself poco x2 it has android 10 as well as 120hz which is ideal.
0 Likes
Sandyyy89
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, it showed samsung A50 received the update in March.... Majority users are yet to receive the update i think
0 Likes
Vtech
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
🤘
0 Likes