Original topic:

future talks : DECEMBER 2020 Update for A50🔥🔥

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 09:26 PM)
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

if we analyze trend of s/w of samsung A50, every update give worse user experience than before. So if just preasume DECEMBER 2020 security patch update phone will definately gona dead or maybe blast and samsung customer care and other mods will still say wait for january 2021 update its will resolve every bug 🤣
🤣🤣 they don't update any feature or fixes they just update bugs in every update and put some new bugs 😂
They put bug in every update and force user to buy new one if user don't like his phone performance he definately think to buy a new one. 
 so if you want to save your phone than don't update. Don't come in the trap software update bug policy..
I am user of A50 but still using android 9 and its works well like before. So beware of this.

।।जनहित में जारी ।।
12 Comments
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
if possible switch to android nougat...this version was quite optimised
Galaxy A
LoL 🤣🤣
why not Andoid version 2.5.x
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
they are techno gaints and quite smart they already said no one able to rollback older s/w.
you have only option to buy a new one or enjoy bugs 😂😂
0 Likes
Rly
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I mean, you can always download the official older ROMs and install them in your phone with a third party software like TWRP but that voids the warranty. But then again, if you're willing to buy a new phone, i guess it doesn't matter and you can test this to see if it works since you already planning to buy a new phone anyway.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
hmmm it's since 2018 👀
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You enjoy your old and slow Android Pie. Majority of them face no issue and enjoy their Android 10 experience. Hell 80 percent of Samsung userbase doesn't even visit the Samsung Members app.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
true.
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yes i m enjoying.. but majority of happy user are only complaining after update issues. this post for them. not for you
enjoy your stylish cool new android 10 😂 i wish all user think so.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
You buy another phone maybe. My A50 is as smooth as butter.