Original topic:

fingerprint sensor calibration needed A50

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 12:05 AM)
aditya2227
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have galaxy A50 and I am unable to register my fingerprint. whenever i am trying to register it is always showing fingerprint sensor calibration needed.idk what to do please give update asap.does any one else also facing the same issue or it's just me. Please fix this issue in your Android 10 there are **bleep** lots of bugs in Android 10 please fix them also but first please fix this fingerprint sensor calibration issue this is so annoying or else  you gonna lose a Samsung mobile phone  fan.
9 Comments
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
go to service center and get calibration
0 Likes
MiranMohammed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue, and there is no service centre where I live.

0 Likes
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
then search in Google
0 Likes
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same issue
0 Likes
aditya2227
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bro take your phone to the service center they will do this for you. I just get my one repaired with calibration machine from samsung authorized service center. It hardly took 5min to get it done.
0 Likes
Vermaji2007
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Cost bro
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I also had the same issue... and I visited the service centre regarding the issue... they said that I had a problem related the glass (they say that my glass is broken in the inner) give me an hope that it gets fixed... or will there be an update regarding the issue(sensor)
0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
How much does it cost to get finger sensor calibrated