Original topic:

fingerprint problem

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 06:20 PM)
Ricky304050
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have a fingerprint problem in my Samsung Galaxy a50, iam not able to use fingerprint unlock, not even registered, iam not going to use Samsung device next time, because in 20000 rupees I have much better options 
8 Comments
Rajashelharhk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes
imshekhars
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I was having the same problem, but after removing the screen protector the fingerprint reader is working better and now it unlocks the almost every time. So, do the same thing if you have a screen protector applied on your smartphone.
Ricky304050
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
then how we protect the screen from scratch if we remove the protector
sumitmaity
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
remove your screen protector and register the fingerprint.its working
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
is it working perfect after removing ?
should I apply screen protector after registering fps ?
are you using fps without screen protector ?
0 Likes
sumitmaity
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
its working
0 Likes
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
mobile are sleep so occurs scratch the mobile so necessary to use screen guard 20000 rupees not worth samsung a50 so not buying any Samsung phone buying conditions fine working but software update after many problem so not buying buying one plus and redmi is very long battery life, in display fingerprint very fast,no network issue, I am using another brand
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue-

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

>If you still have similar problems please visit to the authorized Samsung service centre with device and have it inspected for further resolution.

For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes