Original topic:

fingerprint logo not appear

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 05:00 PM)
Souravd240
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
After update january 2020 Security patch, fingerprint is not appearing in offscreen on my Galaxy A50. How to solve this issue?
10 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This feature may be removed in update to save battery used by shell.android.auth ..

if my answer is helpfull .. so please tap on ••• 3 dots . and accept solution 👦
0 Likes
Galaxy A
no not at all
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Try this it may help you. Settings-> Biometrics and security -> Fingerprint. then enable the following 👇
0 Likes
Souravd240
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

already enable but no solved.

0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I guess you have installed some app which is causing this problem. I suggest you to uninstall a few apps which may interfere with this setting and check whether there is any improvement.
For me it s working fine. Jan security patch was security patch and it did not touch any functionality.

If you continue to face even after uninstalling the latest app, you may factory reset your phone. It will surely solve your problem.
note: Don't forget to take back up of your data before proceeding to factory data reset
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@Techsavy, do you face any issues like that...?
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@ ArvindFluidic no. I am not facing any such issue. I have said in earlier comment that Jan patch was only a security patch and has not altered any functionality. so I don't think anyone should get any new issue in addition to what he is already facing( if any)
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Only after the update r u facing this issue?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Did u tried wiping Cache partition after the update