Original topic:

fingerprint issue

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 10:26 AM)
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After updating  my mobile A50  with November  patch. We are not able to setup a new fingerprint.. so please dont update your mobile . 
10 Comments
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same problem
0 Likes
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
this can be resolved after cleaning with soft cloth your fingerprint sensor as much time you put your finger on it during fresh fingerprint setup
0 Likes
ramireddykkr
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
my mobile too bro
i updated my a50 and then i am not able to set fingerprint lock,it's showing your finger is wet and screen is dirty
0 Likes
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
wait for next update it will be resolved ..but before that give the feedback to samsung about its fingerprint issue
0 Likes
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
this can be resolved after cleaning with soft cloth your fingerprint sensor as much time you put your finger on it during fresh fingerprint setup
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Installed the latest A50 update. Can confirm fingerprint recognition is better now. People getting "Make sure the fingerprint sensor is clean and dry, then try again" error need to do the obvious thing - clean and dry your fingers and the fingerprint sensor and try again.
0 Likes
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes, it seems to be a bug
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I faced the same issue initially. Then I took a soft cloth, cleaned the finger and the sensor, and placed my finger to register it. I did this after every single tap. It's a lengthy process, but worked.
pankuuu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i also tried that way but it was taking too time but finally it worked
0 Likes